Vision, Mission and Aim
Vision of the Faculty of Dentistry
- To become a premier and advanced centre of education, research and dental services for the community in its times.
Mission of Faculty of Dentistry
- To provide a comprehensive platform in developing and producing quality graduates who excel and meet the professional and global needs.
- To encourage research and collaborations as well to optimise intellectual resources and knowledge sharing.
- To be committed in providing holistic dental services to the community.
Objectives of Faculty of Dentistry
- To produce graduates who are competent and ethical for the benefit of individuals, families and communities.
- To produce dental practitioners who provide oral health services based on the latest practices and a holistic approach.
- To generate highly skilled dental specialists and technology applications.
- To enhance the development of research activities, which are innovative with an emphasis on professionalism development to meet the aspirations of the University