Public Lectures by Prof. Dr. Mohammad Abdur Rashid from Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Date : 16th December 2014 (Tuesday)
Venue : Faculty of Pharmacy Meeting Room, Level 5, Block B, UKM Kuala Lumpur Campus
Time : 10.30 am
Title : “Natural Product-Based Drug Discovery: Anti-Diabetic Activity of some Medicinal Plants of Bangladesh”.
Time : 2.00pm
Title : “Separation and Purification of Secondary Metabolites from Extract of Plants, Microbes and Marine Animals: Role of HPLC”.
Visit this link to view more photo.
Prof. Dr. Hitoshi Nakamoto from Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Saitama University had delivered two series lectures during his visit on 17-18 January 2012.
- Targeting Hsp90 : Modulation Of The Chaperone Function By Small Molecules.
- Function Of Prokaryotic Hsp90, The Most Enigmatic Molecular Chaperone.
Karnival Penyelidikan Perubatan dan Kesihatan UKM 2012, 12 Januari 2012, Ruang Legar Galeri, Kompleks Pendidikan Perubatan Canselor Tuanku Ja’afar, PPUKM.
Universiti kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) was acknowledged by the Malaysian Government as research university on the 11th October 2006. As a research university, among its roles are to generate, absorb and adapt global knowledge to gain new knowledge, ideas, creativity and high quality innovation through technology transfer. To achive these, eight research niches were developed. Drug Discovery Research Group is under Natural Products Cluster which belongs to Health Technology and Medicine Niche.
- Natural Products (Annonaceae, Guttiferae, Zingiberaceae and Myrsinaceae)
- Bioactivity studies (anti-inflammatory, cardiovascular and insecticide)
- Scope (Herbal Analysis and Quality Control, Immunology, Phytochemistry and Ethnobotany)
- Drug Design and Synthesis