PhD in Phytochemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry/Natural Products/Cardiovascular (Assoc. Prof. Dr. Juriyati Jalil)
We are seeking a highly motivated candidate with strong academic background in pharmaceutical sciences, pharmacy, chemistry, biosciences, biomedical sciences or related areas.
The research project focuses on the phytochemical constituents of Parkia speciosa (petai) and their effects on angiotensin II-induced hypertrophied cardiomyocytes in vitro.
- Open to Malaysian citizens.
- Minimum CGPA 3.0 (or equivalent) undergraduate degree in a relevant pharmaceutical science, pharmacy, chemistry, bioscience, biomedical science or related areas.
- Master degree in a relevant field.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Duration of project: 3 years.
- Research grant is available.
- Monthly allowance will be given (GRA).
For interested applicants:
Send your CV to Assoc. Prof. Dr. Juriyati Jalil (email@example.com)
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.