Vacancy for MSc/PhD in Phytochemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry/Natural Products (Assoc. Prof. Dr. Juriyati Jalil)
We are seeking a highly motivated candidate with strong academic background in pharmaceutical sciences, pharmacy, chemistry, biosciences, biomedical sciences or related areas. The research project focuses on the phytochemical constituents of selected plant species and their anti-inflammatory activity.
- Candidates are expected to hold a minimum CGPA 3.0 (or equivalent) undergraduate degree in a relevant pharmaceutical science, pharmacy, chemistry, bioscience, biomedical science or related areas from a recognised tertiary institution.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English (MUET, IELTS or TOEFL).
- For Ph.D. candidate, a Master degree in a relevant field is required.
- Open to all Malaysians (monthly stipends will be given) and foreigners (with scholarships/self-sponsored).
- Monthly stipends will be given to Malaysian candidates only (those without scholarships).
For interested applicants:
Send your CV to Assoc. Prof. Dr. Juriyati Jalil (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.