Background on Quality
This page is undergoing the process of translation. Please see the Malay version for accurate and reliable description of the quality policy of the Faculty. Sorry for the inconvenience.
POLICY MS ISO 9001:2008 QUALITY MANAGEMENT UNDERGRADUATE AND GRADUATE STUDIES
Determined to provide professional services to ensure and control the quality of undergraduate and graduate management education and world-class continuous improvement as well as to meet customer requirements and regulatory requirements.
OBJECTIVE MS ISO 9001:2008 QUALITY MANAGEMENT UNDERGRADUATE AND GRADUATE STUDIES
1. Ensure program by coursework reviewed at least once every 5 years.
a) The graduate program course work that takes 1-2 years can be checked in under 5 years.
b) Program subject to statutory requirements / professional must comply with the prescribed cycle.
c) Data to be collected in the form of a list of programs that have been reviewed and approved by the Senate.
2. Ensure advertising program offerings in the print and electronic media certified by the Faculty / Institute / Centre.
a) Cost Center must verify the information / advertisements about program offerings each semester.
b) Objectives include PPS, CPA and EFS conducting advertising and require the approval of the Faculty / Institute / Centre.
c) The data required is a letter of reference from the Faculty / Institute / Centre.
3. Inform new students admission offer at least two weeks before the start of the semester or the date of registration for a thesis program.
a) The data collected is the percentage of students enrolled in 2 weeks prior to the date on of PPS, CPA, EFS and UKM-GSB.
4. Disseminate information to the student registration time at least three weeks before the date of registration.
5. Ensure student registration was implemented as planned.
a) Planning refers to the academic session calendar SME / Faculty Senate approved.
b) The data collected is the percentage of students who do not register in accordance with the planning of the PPS, CPA, EFS and UKM-GSB and all faculty who use specialized academic calendar (FPER, FGG, FSSK and FKAB).
6. Conduct the course in accordance with lesson planning.
a) The course may include lectures, field work, practicals, tutorials and more.
b) The data collected is of course complete file compared to the number of courses offered in the Faculty / Institute / Centre for the semester.
7. Satisfaction score of teaching in the Faculty / Centre / Institute on average more than 70%.
a) The data collected through SPPK just take off the A for the conduct of courses (not including infrastructure questions) and part C for the evaluation of lecturers.
8. Ensure that the percentage of students who fail to complete their studies within the maximum study duration does not exceed 10%.
a) The maximum duration of study does not include the period of suspension.
b) The data collected is the percentage of students who failed to complete the study within a maximum period compared with the number of students enrolled in the current semester.
9. Inform the exam schedule to students at least one week before the examination.
a) The data collected is removed for examination schedule date scheduled for coursework programs only.
10. Ensure there are no errors in the question paper.
a) Data collected is the number of courses reported errors compared to the total number of courses in the semester.
b) Faculty / Institute / Centre should talk to the secretariat of the CPA exam scheduled on a category mistake.
11. Ensure there are no errors in scoring examinations and grade inclusion.
a) Data collected is the number of grades changed shape over the whole grade issued.
12. Notify the results to the students before the semester begins.
a) The data collected is the date of notification of the examination results.
13. Ensure thesis examined and evaluated within three months after the thesis submitted to the examiner.
a) the period of 3 months refers to the date of delivery of the thesis to the examiners until the date of receipt of the examiners’ reports.
b) The data collected is the acceptance of the report and External Examiner for the thesis.
14. Inform students graduate receipt at the latest one month before the convocation of the Senate’s approval.
a) The data collected is the date of the notification of the PPS, CPA, EFS and UKM-GSB.
15. Ensure scrolls ready to be distributed no later than one week after the convocation.
a) The data collected is the date scrolls start can be taken by international students except those who decide to take the scroll earlier and did not attend the convocation ceremony.
b) Data collected from PPS, CPA, EFS and UKM-GSB.