Frequently Asked Question
1. How long is the study duration for the undergraduate courses?
Answer: Students must attend the related undergraduate course for not less than 7 and not more than 12 semesters from the registration date to qualify for the degree.
2. What are the requirements for enrolment?
Answer: The enrolment requirements fall under several categories depending on the programme offered.
3. How are results of examination delivered to students?
Answer: Examination results are accessible and printable from the SMP web. However, if the results are intended for official purposes, they can be collected from the main office of the faculty.
4. Is it necessary for students to complete the course teaching evaluation before they are able to register for courses of the following semester?
Answer: Yes, it is compulsory that students complete the evaluation before they can register for new courses via the SMP web.
5. If the course teaching evaluation is necessary prior to the registration of new courses, where and how can students evaluate the courses?
Answer: Students are requested to make the course evaluation via the SMP web. The link button is available on the website. You only need to key in your student number and password.
6. What are the facilities provided by FEP?
Answer: In order to ensure conducive campus environment, we provide facilities such as library, resource centre, cafeteria, business centre, wifi etc..
7. What are the language used in FEP?
Answer: We use both English and Malay in lectures and daily communication.
8. Who can I contact if I want to know more about FEP?
Answer: You can contact dean's office at:
Dean, Faculty of Economics and Management,
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia,
43600 Bangi, Selangor Darul Ehsan,
603 - 8921 5360 / 3750 / 3753
603 - 8925 1821