The faculty has over 300 academics members consisting of a wide range of research experts in various fields of social sciences and humanities studies.
The combination of experts and vast experiences of the academic members allow the faculty to offer students a broad spectrum of undergraduate and postgraduate studies, through taught programme, coursework programmes and research supervision.
The academic directory below lists down the research areas of the faculty academics.
- Sustainability of Language Sciences Research (SOLS)
- Media Impact And Creative Industry Research Centre (IMIK)
- Malay Excellence Research Centre (BAYU)
- Psychology and Human Well-Being Research Centre (PsyWEB)
- Politics & Security Research Centre (POSEC)
- Social, Environment and Developmental Sustainability Research Centre (SEEDS)