Future students can apply online for the new intake via UKM’s online application .
Masters Programmes by Coursework and Dissertation:
- A Bachelor Degree with honours in the relevant field from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia or any institutions of higher learning recognized by the Government of Malaysia; or
- Other qualifications equivalent to a Bachelor degree with other relevant experience in a related field recognized by the SENATE of UKM ; ( with a minimum 2.67 CGPA and 5 years experience
- Other requirements as stipulated in the Graduate Studies Act, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.
MPhil and PhD Programmes by Research Only :
- A Master Degree from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia o any other institutions of higherr learning recognized by the Government of Malaysia with a minimum 3.00 CGPA ; or
- Other qualifications equivalent to a Master’s degree ( in a relevant field ) with other relevant experience in a related field recognized by the SENATE of UKM ;
- A research proposal in the intended field of study.
- English Language : TOEFL 550 or IELTS Band 6 ***
- All foreign students are also required to take an English Language Placement Test ( ELPT ) and the English Language courses if stipulated by the University based on thei performance on the ELPT ****
- Malay Language : All foreign students are required to follow two (2) courses equivalent to 4 units of Malay Language. ****
- Exemptions can be given to candidates who have taken and passed Malay Language courses organized by other bodies recognized by the SENATE of UKM