The physiotherapists in HPKK provide a range of services including consultation, evaluation as well as planning of treatment programmes and offer the following services.
1. Inpatient services
2. Outpatient Service:-
- Neurology Recovery like Cerebral Palsy, Spina Bifida, Traumatic Brain / Spinal Cord Injury, Brain / Spinal Cord Tumor
- Neurodevelopmental such as Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Developmental Coordination Disorder (DCD), Pervasive Developmental Disorder- Not Otherwise Specified (PDD-NOS) and Syndromic Infants.
- Early Intervention Program (EIP) for newborn and pre-school children who have or at risk for problems with motor development delay.
- Intervention for premature infants
- Orthopedic recovery for cases such as bone fracture, congenital defect, scoliosis, amputation of limbs and soft tissue injury
- Recovery for post-surgical case
- Rehabilitation for burn injuries
- Fitness program for children and adolescents with obesity.
3. Programs, activities or interventions provided:
- Stretching & Strengthening Exercises
- Postural Correction Exercise
- Balance Training
- Gross Motor Training
- Motor Coordination Training
- Gait Training
- Skill Transfer
- Obstacle Walking Course Activity
- Low / Moderate Impact & High Impact Training
- Orthosis & Rehab Equipment Prescription
- Chest Physiotherapy
- Pulmonary rehabilitation