We would also appreciate if you could indicate your preferred presentation format, ie. paper or poster presentation.
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- The abstract should be between 150-200 words.
- Font face: Times New Roman, and size: 11 points.
- Abstract should include purpose of study, methodology, summary of findings/results, conclusion and significance / contributions of study.
- List a maximum of 5 key words.
- Title, author’s name, affiliation, address, telephone and fax number, and email address should be included.
- Abstract should be written in English.
- Standard formatting such as bold, underline and dot points can be used.
- Please do not include any paragraph or line formatting. Leave as single spacing.
- All abstracts should be written in MS Word format (DOC or DOCX), and please save your abstract using this format: “icgate14-yourLastName.doc”
- All abstracts must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org