Final Paper Submission
All authors are required to follow the IEEE format under ‘Final Paper Submission’. Failure to comply may cause your paper to be excluded from the publication.
1. The length of a paper is strictly a minimum of 4 pages and the maximum is not exceeding 6 pages with double-column.
2. The similarity of your paper MUST BE LESS than 25%.
3. Complete the registration with payment first before uploading the paper revision into EDAS.
PDF Instructions for Authors
Before creating a PDF:
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account:
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site.
First-time users should do the following:
1. Select the New Users – Click Here link.
2. Enter the following:
– 45581XP for the Conference ID
– your email address
– a password
3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
1. For each conference paper, click “Create New Title”. Otherwise, try again if you failed in the converting process.
2. Enter identifying text for the paper (the title is recommended but not required).
3. Click “Submit PDF for Checking” or “Submit Source Files for Conversion”.
4. Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click “Upload File”.
5. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload, or double click title of your paper. You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.
6. Submit your PDF compliant to EDAS with PIDxx, where xx is a seven-digit number. Please ensure that your file is not password protected.
7. It should be noted that you should use the paper ID given by EDAS to submit the final paper, as given during full paper submission.
Follow the instructions sent via email to upload your full paper (manuscript) in PDF format via a web or ftp link. You should receive an email notification upon successful upload.
After your paper has been uploaded, you will find at the top of the page, paper status showing format of the paper uploaded. If the uploaded paper does not meet the IEEE standards (template link given above), then an error message will indicate that the prescribed format has not been followed. Then, upload a revised PDF version in the same way that you used for the previous version. Please do not register and submit a new version as if it were a separate new paper since this will duplicate the paper registration records.
IEEE Copyright Form Submission
An IEEE copyright form must be submitted for each accepted paper. Authors can submit their copyright release via the IEEE electronic copyright function (eCF) with copyright code 45581. Such copyright releases cannot be downloaded since IEEE already has them. Each track has its own copyright options. The IEEE PUBLICATION TITLE (Journal, Magazine, Conference, Book): 2019 6th International Conference on Space Science and Communication.