Please visit the Malaysia Visa Requirements website to determine whether you require a visa to visit Malaysia by entering your citizenship and the country in which you reside.
INVITATION LETTER FOR VISA APPLICATION
The conference will provide invitation letter (by request) for visa application purpose only for the following person:
1. Authors and co-authors (including accompanying family members) which papers are accepted to the conference.
2. Registered and completed registration fee payment for all authors, co-authors, and non-presenters.
3. For non-paper’s authors that wish to attend the conference, please provide details of purpose and name of company/institution.
Participants that wish to get an invitation letter for Visa purpose, please send your request to email@example.com by mentioning the name, address, affiliation and paper’s title. The organiser reserves the right to decline the issuance of the invitation letter.
(Please note that the info on Visa may not be accurate and updated. Please refer to respective embassies for the latest info). Participants of IconSpace2019 are strongly encouraged to check out the website of the Immigration Department of Malaysian to determine their visa requirements.
The invitation letter is only issued to registered participants of IconSpace2019. However, the conference has the right to deny the issuance of an invitation letter.
VISA ON ARRIVAL (VOA)
Visa on arrival (VOA) will no longer be issued in Malaysia except for nationals of People’s Republic of China and India.
- Nationals of eligible countries arriving from Thailand or Singapore with a valid visa from their respective countries
- Arrival must be through these entry points: Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Johor Bahru, Kota Kinabalu and Kuching
- Priorities will be given to families, groups, business travellers, and labourers
- Possess a confirmed return flight and funds of at least USD100
*Note: Issuance of VOA will cost MYR330 (USD 100) and will be valid for 7 days.
Click here for more information.