1. We may use your personal information for our internal record keeping.
2. No transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under the control of the Journal of History, Politics, & Strategy to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully by e-mail or the "contact us" feature on our web site. Although the Journal of History, Politics, & Strategy takes reasonable steps to protect the security and integrity of all personal information provided to us via the web, we cannot guarantee that that information - during transmission, while stored on our system, or otherwise in our care - will be absolutely safe from intrusion by hackers, or others. Any such transmission is done at your own risk.
3. You can create an account on our web site with a username and password. If so, you (the user) are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your account password, and you (the user) are responsible for any access to or use of the web site by yourself or any person or entity using your password, whether or not such access or use has been authorized by or on behalf of yourself, and whether or not such person or entity is your employee or agent. You agree to (a) immediately notify the Journal of History, Politics, & Strategy of any unauthorized use of your password or account, or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. It is your sole responsibility to control the dissemination and use of your password, control access to and use of your account, and to notify us at the journal if you desire to cancel your web account. We will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision.
4. When registering, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the site’s registration form and to maintain and update the information you provide to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
5. We have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors or unauthorized acts of third parties during or after the transmission of said information.
6. In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your Personal Information in our possession or control may have been compromised; we may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate, we would endeavor to provide this so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, to the extent we have your e-mail address, we may notify you by e-mail or by other means as required by law. You consent to our use of e-mail as a means of such notification.
7. We control and operate our web site from our office at UKM in Bangi, Malaysia. By providing Personal Information to this web site, you understand and consent to the collection, maintenance, processing and transfer of such information. Persons who choose to access the web site from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
9. The Journal of History, Politics, & Strategy respects the intellectual property of others and holds no claim to copyrights of content that is owned by a third party, or is in the public domain. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or you are aware of any infringing material on this website, please inform the Editor-in-Chief, providing the following information:
* an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
* a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property interest that is the subject of your claim;
* a description of where the material is located on the Site;
* your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
* a statement made by you that you have a good faith belief that access to the relevant material through the site is inappropriate;
* a statement made by you, under penalty of the law of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or other intellectual property owner, or are authorized to act on the copyright or other intellectual property owner`s behalf.
10. If you have any questions or comments regarding our privacy practices, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org