Assalamu’alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,
Welcome to Programme of Civil Engineering, Faculty of Engineering & Built Environment, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.
Programme of Civil Engineering is offering four programs at undergraduate level (B.Eng) and post-graduate level. The programmes are as follows:
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering Programme
- Master of Civil Engineering Programme
There are two other programmes under Smart and Sustainable Township Research Centre (SUTRA). The programmes are as follows;
- Master of Science (Engineering) Programme
- Doctor of Philosophy Programme
Bachelor of Civil Engineering Programme and Master of Civil Engineering Programme are carried out on Outcome Based Education (OBE). Master of Science and Philosophy Doctor Programmes are research programmes.
Selected bachelor students could complete their final two semesters at University of Duisberg-Essen (UDE), Germany to get two degrees i.e bachelor degree from UKM and additional degree from UDE.
This programme has several laboratories to support teaching and researches, among others:
- Light Structure Laboratory
- Heavy Structure Laboratory
- Intelligent System Laboratory
- Concrete Laboratory
- Geomatics Laboratory
- Intelligent Transport System (ITS) Laboratory
- Transportation Engineering Laboratory
- Environmental Laboratory
- ICPMS Laboratory
- Coastal and Water Resource Engineering Laboratory
- Remote Sensing and GIS Laboratory
- Geotechnic and Geoenvironmental Laboratory
I really hope that this website is providing you useful information.