If interested in publishing a special issue in this journal, please contact the journal editor in chief directly for more details.
In this regard, the following points should be considered:
- If you would like to publish a special issue, please discuss it with us at least six months before publication to give us time to prepare.
- You should pay a publication fee for each issue. Usually, we publish 12 articles per issue. Each paper should not exceed 8-10 printed pages or 3,000 words (up to a max of 7,000 words).
- You need to nominate guest editors and reviewers.
- You must arrange peer reviews by your nominated guest editors and reviewers.
- Special issue will be published only after payment is made.
- The journal will be published online version only.