Rental fee for spaces in Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment
- Pekeliling Bendahari bil 02/2015 is used as guidance in setting up the rental fee.
- Rental rate is based on daily fee ( 8.00 am – 5.00 pm), in which an additional of 15% will be charged for extra time.
- Half day rate will only be considered if the facilty is used less than 4 hours, where 5 hours usage will be charged with full day rate.
- Rental fee will be charged for staff or student who uses the facilities to generate income.
- Any damage on the facilities or equipment will be bore by the renter.
- Private /GLC/GLIC/GOC -Private company or GLC sch as khazanah Nasional, Petronas, Sime Darby, Telekon, Tenaga Nasional Berhad and Bank Simpanan Nasional.
- Government/Statutory Body/NGO – ministry of the federal government, Statutory Body such as Majlis Sukan Negara, Perbadanan Aset Keretapi, MPOB and NGO such as YADIM, Gerakan Belia 4B, Perkim, and PEMADAM.
- Staff/Student – Rental fee will be charged for the staff or student that organizes an event that generates profit.
- Cash/Cheque at kaunter Jabatan Bendahari, Aras 1, Bangunan Canselori, UKM or direct payment to Puan Safa at Pejabat Dekan FKAB, Aras 4, Bangunan Pentadbiran FKAB, UKM.
- Cheque should be made under the name of BENDAHARI UKM.