- Graduands must ensure all outstanding debts such as tuition fee, accommodation fee, library fines and traffic summons are settled before being allowed to collect the gown for the convocation ceremony.
- Graduands can check debts status in Portal E-Kewangan Please call Student Financial Division at 03-8911 8174/8183/8184 for any enquiries or further details.
- For library debts status, please check via http://gemilang.ukm.my/. For traffic summons, please check via https://ewarga.ukm.my/trafik/
- All outstanding debts must be settled latest by 15th October 2019. Payment can be made through one of the following methods:
- Cash payment is not accepted at the service centre of the Bursar’s Office.
- Library clearance (returning of library books/materials and a clearing of all library fines) for graduating students must be done at the Tun Sri Lanang Library or other nearest branch libraries.
- Please ensure your matric number is correct during the transaction and keep the proof of payment for reference. Student Financial Division will not be responsible if failure to pay using the method listed.
STUDENT FEES PAYMENT METHOD
Please refer to the table below to methods to make payment.
Students of Executive Program / Distance Program (Centre for Education Extension (PKP))