EVALUATION AND PRIZES
- The final ranking of the students is based upon their equally weighted scores for theory and practical tasks according the t-score method
- The individual papers, tasks and answer sheets of the students will be assessed and marked by the authors of the competition tasks and solutions.
- The National Jury should announce the official results together with awards to individual students.
- The number of medals will be limited:
- gold medals approximately 10 % of the number of participants,
- silver medals approximately 20 % of the number of participants and
- bronze medals approximately 30 % of the number of competitors
- Each competitor will obtain a certificate that recognizes his/her participation in the Malaysian Biology Olympiad.