It is our pleasure to announce the 2012 National Conference on Physics (PERFIK 2012). PERFIK 2012 aims to promote scientific collaboration and research findings among scientists and industries involved in various aspects of basic and applied physics. The conference will be held in Colmar Tropicale, Bukit Tinggi, Pahang between 19 - 21 November 2012. Young researchers, participants from industries, universities, governmental research institutions, postgraduate students and interested parties are cordially welcome to make a formal application. The organising committee is looking forward to seeing you at the PERFIK 2012 in Colmar Tropicale. We believe the medieval French village and enchanting surroundings are suitable to make the participants feel its friendly atmosphere not only during the sessions but also during the time of relaxation.
PERFIK 2012 scope includes:
- Astronomy and astrophysics
- Atomic and molecular physics
- Condensed matter physics
- Mathematical and computational physics
- Nuclear and radiation physics
- Optics and lasers
- Plasma physics
- High energy physics
- Materials science
- Interdiciplinary and applied physics: biophysics, ecophysics, complex system and etc.
- Educational physics
Paper presentation will be divided into 3 categories:
- Invited Talk (30 minutes)
- Selected Oral (15 minutes)
- Poster (size 2 x 6 ft)
"Selected papers will be published in Sains Malaysiana and AIP proceeding"
Important dates :
- 15 June 2012 - Deadline for Early Bird Registration via e-mail/website
- 13 August 2012 - Deadline for Abstracts Submission
- 03 September 2012 - Notification of Acceptance
- 10 September 2012 - Early Bird Payment
- 19-21 November 2012 - Deadline for Full Paper Submission Conference