Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) welcomes students from around the world to join us either through the Student Exchange Programme (SEP) or short-term mobility program. List of program offered in UKM as following:
Student Exchange Programme
Students from partner universities are invited to participate in an exchange program at UKM for one or two semesters. These program offers credit transfer for students.
- Registered as a fulltime student at home university
- Have completed at least two academic semesters at home university
- Have good English proficiency in both speaking and writing
- Must agree to abide by the rules and regulations of UKM or placement provider
- Agrees to be responsible for the costs incurred
|UKM English Taught Courses Handbook||Download|
|Information Sheet (Academic Year 2017 / 2018)||Download|
|Non-Degree Programme (Inbound) Application form||Download|
|UKM Residential College Application form||Download|
|Checklist for VAL (Student Pass – Mobility) Application||Download|
9th UKM-Global Student Mobility Partnerships (UKM-GSMP)
27 July ~ 17 August 2017
Student mobility is one of UKM’s strategic priorities. Under the Office of International Relations, international students get the opportunity to study at Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) under the UKM-Global Student Mobility Partnerships programme. It combines experiencing university life at one of Malaysia’s leading universities and experiencing the true nature and culture of Asia. Under this programme, students stay and learn in multicultural Malaysia for a month. During this time, participants get to visit an ancient land mass with its amazing ecology, unique flora and fauna, not seen in other parts of the world.
The UKM-Global Student Mobility Partnerships programme (Inbound) offers two courses:
- Indigenous Communities of Malaysia (ICM)
- Sustainability of Tropical Heritage (STH)
Click here for further details.