Some Tips On Language and Culture
Compared to other communities around the world, the Malaysian people are known to be calm, patient and helpful people. In response to that, the local community would appreciate the international students reciprocate by:
• Being polite such as waiting in line for service using respectful tones in communication.
• Dress modestly, especially in public places.
• Behave morally such as not involved in wild parties, loud music, alcohol consumption and drug abuse.
• Respect others of different religion and their places of worship.
• Observe the “Ladies only Coach” in commuters.
• Observe the Malaysian laws and regulations respectfully.