Integrated Information Management involves three distinct activities – Digital Board, e-Warga (online information bulletin for the UKM community) and the Calendar of Events. The principal activity is to collate and disseminate information in an integrated manner through these three avenues to both the UKM community and the public at large.
The main objective is to collate, edit, disseminate and monitor the information to the audience – the UKM community and the public at large. This is done through the university bulletin, calendar of events, advertisements and the Digital Board. Also, the Unit is responsible for planning the staff financial requirements and one-off expenditures of PKK.
- Receive and edit requests for information to be published on the Digital Board, e-Warga site and the Calendar of Events.
- Monitor, organise and archive the information items.
- Undertake the graphic designs for the information items for the Digital Board.
- Prepare the graphic designs for the university announcements at both national and international levels.
- Monitor the work of the PKK photographers and organise the files for the photo collections of the official university activities.
- Work out the staffing financial requirements and one-off expenses of PKK.
- Administer and supervise the general administrative work at Media PKK.
For further particulars, please contact:
Anthony Ulek Anak Jeti
Tel: +603 8921 5333