- To conduct training and development activities related to academic management.
- To plan and implement new programs for the consolidation of academics.
- To conduct research for skills enhancement in teaching, research, academic writing and consulting.
- To produce and publish training modules.
- To conduct leadership development and management program for academics.
- •Development Programs for New Academic Staff:
- Counselling and Mentoring Course
- Quality Teaching and Learning Skills Course
- Supervision in IPT Course
- Measuring and Assessment Course
- Student Centered Teaching Course
- Academic Writing and Presentation Course
- Towards Academic Excellence Course
- EPT for Science and Mathematics Lecturers Course
- Competency Level Assessment Program (PTK) for Academic Staff
- PTK 3 Course
- PTK 4 Course
- PTK 5 Course
- PTK 6 Course
- Online academic training system
- To provide academic development and training database
- To conduct research on development
- Academic Leadership and Management Development Program - Teamwork & Creativity Course
Last Updated on Friday, 03 June 2011 00:42