Kolej PERMATApintar UKM akan mengadakan perjumpaan bersama ibu bapa pelajar di Pusat PERMATApintar dengan butiran berikut:
Tarikh: 5 Februari 2016. (Jumaat)
Masa: 8.30 hingga 12.30 tengah hari.
Tempat: Blok Pembelajaran dan Auditorium, Pusat PERMATApintar
Antara matlamat perjumpaan ini adalah sebagai medan membincangkan hal ehwal akademik berkaitan prestasi pelajar Kolej PERMATApintar dan perkongsian idea antara pihak Kolej dan Ibu Bapa dalam memastikan kecemerlangan pelajar serta pihak Kolej sendiri.
Maklumat Lanjut sila klik Link di bawah:
Surat Jemputan Ke Majlis Anugerah Kecemerlangan Pelajar
ATURCARA MAJLIS ANUGERAH CEMERLANG
BORANG MAKLUMBALAS KEHADIRAN
Maklumat tentang sesi kemasukan dan pendaftaran pelajar lama (Asas 2, Asas 3 dan Tahap 2) Sesi 2016 adalah seperti berikut:
Tarikh: 2 Januari 2016 (Sabtu) : 10 pagi – 4.00 petang
3 Januari 2016 (Ahad) : 10 pagi – 5.oo petang
Tempat: Dewan Makan, Pusat PERMATApintar Negara, UKM Bangi.
Bilangan Pelajar: 210 pelajar
Sebarang pertanyaan mengenai urusan asrama sila hubungi:
- Encik Mohd Fadzil Kamaruddin (012-3702856)
- Puan Aaina Rabiatul Adawiyah Tajul Arifin (016-5115754)
- MAKLUMAT PENTING!
- Ibu/Bapa/Penjaga perlu mengisi borang-borang ini dan membawa borang-borang ini bersama semasa pendaftaran.
- Akuan Pembayaran Yuran —> 2016 Lampiran E Akuan Pembayaran Yuran Pengajian Pelajar Lama
2. Borang Maklumat Asrama —>2016 Lampiran F Borang Maklumat Kolej Kediaman 2016 as 211215 beserta bayaran RM50.00 (sebagai wang cagaran asrama)
- Untuk mendapatkan maklumat tentang bayaran dan tatacara pembayaran yuran boleh rujuk lampiran di bawah:
Senarai Harga Bayaran Yuran—>2016 Lampiran E2 Senarai Yuran Pengajian Pelajar Lama
Tatacara Pembayaran Yuran—> 2016 Lampiran E1 TATACARA_PEMBAYARAN_YURAN PELAJAR LAMA
Maklumat awal tentang tarikh dan aktiviti akademik pelajar Kolej PERMATApintar Negara bagi Sesi 2016 sila dapatkan di sini —-> Akademik Kalendar Kolej PpN SESI 2016
Our student was won silver medal in the F1 Competition at Pekan, Pahang. Our student also received Best Engineering Car Award and Innovative Thinking Award in this Competition. This teams will qualify for the 2016 ‘World Final F1 In School Challenge’, Texas US on October. Congratulations to all students and instructors.
PERMATApintar-Nazarbayev Intellectual Schools Students Exchange Program (PNSEP)
PERMATApintar-Nazarbaye Intellectual Schools Exchange Program (PNIEP) is a program designed to provide excellent opportunities for students from PERMATApintar College and Nazarbaye Intellectual Schools to broden their horizon and international perspectives, and to exchange ideas and experiences with their counterparts in Malaysia and Kazakhstan.
The program offers a learning experience in residential environment, visits to historical places, interaction with students from the host country, and provides a variety of cultural and educational experiences inside and outside the classroom. Students will stay in campus but will be given a host family to experience the true culture of the family from the host country. Participating students will also be given a student buddy to lessen the stress of adjustment while in the host country.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAM
- To help students learn and gain knowledge towards acceptance and understanding of an array of different cultural and community perspectives
- To help students develop second or third language acquisition through practical immersion
- To help students develop awareness and adoption of alternatives, multi-faceted approaches to learning
- To help students develop analytical and problem solving skills
- To enhance students interest in global issues as well as a broader general knowledge
- To help students develop self-confidence and increase their self-esteem
- To help students develop maturity and social poise fuelled by the necessity to confront challenges outside a familiar support netwrok and comfort zone in their home country
- To help students develop life-long friendship, fostering an appreciation of home and family
||Number of Students
|Students from Nazarbayev Intellectual Schools@PERMATApintar
||19 Oct – 2nd Nov. 2015
|2 boys, 2 girls
|Students from PERMATApintar@ Nazarbayev Intellectual Schools
||25 Jan – 8 Feb 2016
||2 boys, 2 girls
DETAIL SCHEDULE of Students From Nazarbayev Intellectual Schools@Permatapintar
|18 Oct 2015
||Arrival (Time to be decided by Nazarbayev Intellectual Schools)
|19 Oct 2015
||School starts. Introduction to PERMATApintar community and buddy during school assembly. Class from 8 am to 4 pm. Afternoon cocurricular activities
|20th Oct 2015
||Classes from 8am to 4pm. Visit to Mardi and Research Competition
|21st Oct 2015
||Classes from 8am to 4pm. Visit to FST and the science muzeum at FST
|22nd Oct 2015
||Classes from 8am to 4pm. Afternoon cocurricular activities
|23rd Oct 2015
||Classes from 8am to 4pm. Visits to Canselory and the UKM muzeum at canselory. Introduction to the Vice Canselor
|24th Oct 2015
||Outing and shopping with buddy (Take a train ride to Shoppng Center)
|25th Oct 2015
||Family Outing: Cultural visit to Malacca
||26th Oct 2015
||Classes from 8am to 4pm. Afternoon cocurricular activities
||27th Oct 2015
||Classes from 8am to 4pm. Research presentation by PERMATApintar students
||28th Oct 2015
||Classes from 8am to 4pm. Research presentation by Nazarbayev Intellectual Schools Students
||29th Oct 2015
||Classes from 8am to 4pm. Visit to Faculty of Engineering
||30th Oct 2015
||Classes from 8am to 4pm. Cultural exchange program (Vanue – Auditorium)
||31st Oct 2015
||Family Outing: Visit to Kuala Lumpur and the Twin Tower
||1st Nov 2015
||Breakfast with PERMATApintar Director and Departure
Students will be paired with their buddy and will share a room with their buddy. However, it should not be a problem if the Nazarbayev Intellectual Schools students prefer to stay together in the same room. Students will also share bathroom and washing areas with PERMATApintar College students. The students will be given PERMATApintar school uniform for them to use on Friday. However, the Nazarbayev Intellectual Schools students should be prepared to bring daily clothing that is light and breezy (given the fact that the temperature can reach 32oCelcius.
THINGS TO BRING
- Light clothing. Students are not allowed to go to class in short pants and sleeveless shirt. The boys have to wear long pants and shirt, while the girls will wear long or ¾ length skirts and blouse.
- Sport shoes and slippers/sandles
- Personal toiletaries
- School items (pencil, pen, note book, calculator etc – if necessary
- Traditional game / dress