- Bachelor degree with a CGPA ³2.75; OR
- Bachelor degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 (working experience is required)
- Bachelor degree with a CGPA ³3.00; OR
- Bachelor degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.70 (working experience is required)
(For candidates who do not meet the minimum requirements –> The candidate will be appointed as a Research Assistant (RA) for a minimum period of 6 months and the appointed RA must show a good performance and verified by the supervisor before being offered as a graduate student at the Fuel Cell Institute)
- Bachelor Degree with CGPA ³3.67; OR
- Master degree in a related field.