Master of Science (Research Mode)
Entry requirements for Master of Science (research mode)
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field with minimum CGPA 2.75 or equivalent, from any institutions of higher learning recognized by the UKM Senate; or
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field with minimum CGPA of 2.50 – 2.74 or equivalent, subject to rigorous internal assessment; or
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field with CGPA < 2.50, with minimum of 5 years working experience or research project in relevant field. Proof of the working experience of a foreign candidate should be acknowledge by the embassy of the respective country;
- An international student shall obtain minimum results of TOEFL iBT score 46 / IELTS band 5.5 / CEFR band B2 / MUET band 3; (An international student who comes from a country where English is the official language, or who has obtained academic qualifications from any institution of higher learning that uses English as the medium of instruction may be exempted from the requirement for TOEFL / IELTS / CEFR / MUET); and
- Fulfill other requirements prescribed by the UKM Senate from time to time.