Vacancy: Senior Research Fellow
- UKM Medical Molecular Biology Institute (UMBI), Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, invites researchers in the field of molecular medicine to apply for the position of Senior Research Fellow in the institute.
- Candidates with at least 5 years of hands-on experience in research, excellent communication and scientific writing skills in English, successful track record in grant application and publication, having experience in postgraduate student coaching and mentoring are welcome to apply.
- The candidate should have a PhD degree either in the field of genetics, molecular biology, proteomics, medical nanotechnology, medical biotechnology, bioinformatics, or other fields related to molecular medicine.
- The candidate shall have solid fundamental scientific knowledge, is creative and innovative, have a pleasant personality, able to work in a team, possess good communication skills, is hardworking, very committed and interested in research and publication.
- Candidates with experience in OMIC technologies, big data analytics and health informatics are also encouraged to apply.
- UMBI welcomes candidates from abroad; proficiency in the Malay language will be a bonus but not a must. The position is a tenured appointment for Malaysians.
How to apply:
Interested candidates may submit a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) with the contacts of 3 referees via email to Puan Farliza Zakaria at email@example.com
More information on UMBI can be accessed at www.ukm.my/umbi