Doctor of Dental Surgery (UKM)
Life At The Faculty
Faculty: Faculty of Dentistry
Campus: Jalan Raja Muda Abdul Aziz, Kuala Lumpur
Degree: Doctor of Dental Surgery (UKM)
Duration of study: 5 years
Contact: email@example.com, +603-9289 7702
Why This Program?
- UKM Dental Faculty is an established institution with over 20 years of dedicated focus in dental education.
- The DDS programme is registered in Malaysian Qualification Register and is recognised by the Malaysian Dental Council for full registration.
- You will be taught by qualified and competent specialists with over 10 years of academic experience.
- UKM Dental Faculty thoroughly prepares you for your career and prides itself in producing some of the country’s best clinicians, researchers, and academicians.
- The DDS programme is fully taught in English.
What You Will Learn
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Basic Qualification or Its Equivalent||Minimum Requirement|
|Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)||5Bs each in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics (or Additional Mathematics) and another subject.|
|General Certificate of Education Ordinary (O) level||5Bs each in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics (or Additional Mathematics) and another subject.|
|Unified Examination Certificate (UEC)||5Bs each in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics (or Additional Mathematics) and another subject.|
|Higher School Certificate level or its equivalent||Minimum Requirement|
|Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM)||CGPA 3.5 with minimum grade B in 3 subjects i.e. Biology, Chemistry, Physics or Mathematics|
|General Certificate of Education Advanced (“A”) levels||Minimum grade B in 3 subjects i.e. Biology, Chemistry, Physics or Mathematics|
|Matriculation||CGPA 3.5 with minimum grade B in 3 subjects i.e. Biology, Chemistry, Physics or Mathematics|
|Candidates must obtain at least Band 3 in Malaysian University English Test (MUET)|
|Candidates must also pass the aptitude test and perform satisfactorily at interview.|
Doctor of Dental Surgery (UKM) Fees
This fee structure is not applicable to students who are applying through Unit Pengambilan Universiti (UPU).
|Intake||Candidate||Total For DDS Programme||1st Semester||Subsequent Semester|
for Education l
|Malaysian||RM 400, 000||RM 49, 000||RM 39, 000|
for Education l
|International||USD 119, 047||USD 13, 747||USD 11, 700|
- The application can be made through Centre for Educationl Extension (PKP) UKM. Click here
- Total tuition fee is subject to changes from time to time without notice by the University.
- Candidates are adviced to check the UKM PKP website one month prior to registration into the programme for any changes.
- The tuition fees do not include additional fees that may be chargeable such as entry fee, visa processing fee, accommodation fee (where applicable) and English class tuition fee.