- To conduct multi-disciplinary research with national and international collaboration.
- To develop key resources and infrastructure for research, services and training.
- To develop human resources in the areas of space and aerospace-related fields through graduate program, professional training, research program and outreach activities.
- To develop space technology and aerospace capabilities through research and development activities in the field of space science and engineering.
- To develop methods and approaches to the use of space data in the application of space science and technology
- To carry out activities to promote awareness of the importance of space and aerospace industries in order to develop the nation.
- To take the role of supporting the country’s space and aerospace program.