Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the requirements I have to fulfill in order to be accepted as a student at GENIUS@Pintar College?
If you wish to study at Kolej PERMATApintar, you need to pass Ujian UKM1, Ujian UKM2, successfully attended and completed School Holiday Camp (PCS), and Ujian UKM3.
2. Where can I obtain the application form for admission to GENIUS@Pintar College, UKM?
There is no application form for admission to Kolej PERMATApintar Negara. Students who have fulfilled all the requirements mentioned in the answer to question (1) above maybe offered to study at Kolej PERMATApintar Negara.
3. My son/daughter has missed Ujian UKM1 last April. Can he/she take the test next year?
Yes, s/he can. . The test is offered every year from February till Mei. For latest information about the test, please visit http://ukm1.permatapintar.edu.my .
4. Is there any age requirement for Ujian UKM1?
Any school children between the ages of 9 and 15 and who is also a Malaysian citizen is eligible to take the test.
5. Do you entertain school visit?
GENIUS@Pintar is open to visits from various parties, including schools. However, in order not to disrupt teaching and learning sessions, or any other activities at GENIUS@Pintar, we humbly request application for visit is made at least THREE MONTHS in advance. In case if there are too many parties visiting us during a particular month, we may postpone any of the visit to a latter date. Application for visit should be directed to;
Pusat GENIUS@Pintar Negara,
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia,
6. When is the School Holiday Camp (PCS) being held?
PCS Mei-Jun: 2 weeks
PPCS Nov-Dis: 3 weeks
Exact dates will be announced throught www.ukm.my/geniuspintar
7. When will the UKM2 test date be announced?
Test date(s) will be announced through the announcement section in this website. Official letters will be sent to respective state education department (JPN) which will later be informed to respective schools involved. For any changes of information, please visit http://ukm1.permatapintar.edu.my/
UKM2 test will usually commence from July – September, every year. But the dates are subject to changes and will be announced.
8. When is the date of the official announcement of UKM2 results and invitation to Summer Camp (PPCS)?
Results and invitation to PPCS for those who qualified will usually be announced in the second week of October every year in this website. Official letters will be posted to respective candidate. (address as registered in UKM1). For any changes of postal address, please visit http://ukm1.permatapintar.edu.my/