International Future Scientist Conference (iFSC) 2019
8 – 11 July 2019
Pusat PERMATApintar Negara, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
“Research is The Shooting Star”
This conference encourages collaboration and exchange of knowledge and research experiences among young researchers. Through exploration, discussion, and presentation, these young researchers are able to discover new dimensions and insights in research and uncover cutting edge technology that will spark deeper into their research interest. The theme ‘Research is the shooting star’ magnifies the dream of any young researchers; to go further, pushing their potential to the fullest, beyond their dreams!
- To provide platform for students to enhance their understanding and skills in research and innovation
- To improve students’ verbal fluency and boost their confidence through presentation
- To develop researchers who practice integrity in conducting research
- To provide platforms for teachers, educators, and mentors to build networks among experts and in various fields and specialization.
- To provide teachers and mentors basic understanding about the Gifted and Talented education through workshops and discussions.
- Fundamental Sciences:
- Biology, Botany, Zoology, Genetics, Physics, Chemistry, Astronomy, Geology, Paleontology, Oceanography, Meteorology and Petrology, Human Biology and other related fields.
- Applied and Computational Sciences:
- Engineering Mathematics, Technology, Medical Microbiology, Biomedical Engineering, Genetic Epidemiology, Applied Physics, Applied Chemistry, Architecture, Biofacts and Cultural Landscapes, Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, Network Security, Industrial Internet, Industrial Cloud Computing, Industrial Big Data, 3D Printing, Computing Technology, Electronics, Energy Technology, Environmental Engineering Science, Engineering Technology, Food Science, Forensic Science, Microtechnology, Nanotechnology, Nuclear Technology, Security Engineering, Software Engineering and other related fields.
- Social Science:
- Psychology, Sociology, Language, Anthropology, Archaeology, Business, Administration, Communication, Criminology, Economics, Education, International Relations, Political Science, Geography, History, Law and other related fields.
Paper Submission Guidelines
Paper must be written in the English Language in order to be published in the proceeding.
Submission of Abstract
Submit abstract in less than 250 words to the firstname.lastname@example.org before the dateline. Please use Microsoft Word template for the abstract. Download abstract template from here.
Submission of Full Paper
The full paper should include introduction, literature review, methodology, results/findings & discussion, conclusion, and references. Full paper must not exceed 10 pages including references. Submit full paper to the email@example.com before the dateline. Please use Microsoft Word template for the full paper. Download full paper format from here.
* Paper submission, which does not adhere to the guidelines and dateline will not be accepted for publication.
Poster Presentation Guidelines
All posters must be written in the English Language and must have the followings:
Poster should not be more than 594mm X 841mm (A1 size).
Download poster’s template from here
* Maximum 3 students and 1 teacher.
* Fees include accommodation, food and conference materials only.
Extended Abstract Submission: 10th May 2019
Full Paper Submission: 14th June 2019
Poster Registration & Submission: 28th June 2019
Method of Payment
Paying by Cash, Lo or by Local Cheque.
- For information on how to pay by cash, Local Order (LO), or by Local Cheque, please get in touch with:
- Office of Busary, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 43600 Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone number: 03-8921 3000
Transfer Money/Bank In
- Account Number : 98945110101000 (CIMB BANK) UNIVERSITI KEBANGSAAN MALAYSIA
Important Notes :
- Payment should be made to : UNIVERSITI KEBANGSAAN MALAYSIA
- Please send the scanned
- After payment has been made, please forward proof of payment (copy of bankin/transfer receipt) to the conference secretariat by email to email@example.com or fax to 03-8921 7525.
Please return or fax the registration form to:
International Future Scientists Conference 2019
PUSAT PERMATApintar Negara,
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia,
43600 UKM Bangi,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: +603 8921 7525
For more inquiry, please contact:
+6017 646 2716 (Mr. Kamarul Zaman Hamzah)
+6019 234 1325
(Mrs. Siti Noor Diana Mohd Kamaruddin)
+6017 983 5633 (Dr Normahirah Nek Abd Rahman)
+6012 229 6525 (Mrs. Azrina Md Azhari)
Abstract and Full Paper
+6017 298 6438 (Dr. Chin Siew Xian)
+6012 787 6995 (Dr. Teh Chin Hoong)
+6014 843 7597 (Dr. Nor Farhah Razak)
+6012 733 1443 (Mrs. Nurul Hafizah Maarof)
+6013 934 4606 (Mr. Mohd Hakimie Zainal Abidin)