International Future Scientists Conference 2021
The International Future Scientists Conference 2021 (iFSC 2021) is the 10th in a series of successful conferences organized by Pusat GENIUS@Pintar Negara. Befitting “Embracing STEAM for the Challenging Future” as the theme, this conference aims to tap into research potential among young researchers holistically through multidisciplinary approach that emphasizes and incorporates interdisciplinary connections among Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts and Mathematics (STEAM). This conference will provide a key platform for the students to share their diversified knowledge and experiences, enhancing the quality decision making and enable them to solve problems in their daily lives. Through exploration, discussion, and presentation, these young researchers are able to implement vital skills such as problem solving, critical thinking, collaboration and innovation along with essential technology to become a powerful thinker and a great decision maker. In order to develop individual’s potential, intellectual proficiency and human capital, the consistency utilization of research knowledge and skills are important to prepare the young researchers a productive life to compete internationally and to meet the challenges of the 21st century.
- To provide platform for students to present their research incorporates interdisciplinary connections among Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts and Mathematics (STEAM).
- To apply the research knowledge and skills in making reasonable judgements and decisions to solve problems in a variety of contexts.
- To develop in the practitioners the required confidence and boost them through presentation.
- To develop researchers who practice integrity in conducting research.
- To provide platforms for teachers, educators, and mentors to build networks among experts in various fields and specialization.
- To provide a research minded teachers and mentors with basic understanding about the Gifted and Talented education through workshops and discussions.
- Fundamental Science
- Applied Science
- Environmental Science
- Social Science
- Computational Science
Paper Submission Guidelines
- Paper must be written in English.
Submission of Abstract
- Abstract should not be more than 250 words and has to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10th August 2021.
Submission of Full Paper should include:
- Introduction, literature review, methodology, results/ findings & discussion, conclusion and references.
- Discussion must also include the impact of research findings on human ecosystem.
- Full paper must not exceed 10 pages including references.
- Full paper should be submitted to email@example.com before 10th September 2021.
Local Participants: RM80 per group
International Participants: USD70 per group
* Maximum 4 students and 1 teacher per group
Method of Payment
Paying by Cash, Lo or by Local Cheque
- For information on how to pay by cash, Local Order (LO), or by Local Cheque, please get in touch with:
- Address: Office of Busary, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 43600 Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number: 03-8921 3000
Transfer Money/Bank In
- Account Number : 98945110101000 (CIMB BANK) UNIVERSITI KEBANGSAAN MALAYSIA
- Payment should be made to: UNIVERSITI KEBANGSAAN MALAYSIA
- Please send the scanned receipt
- After payment has been made, please forward proof of payment (copy of bank in/transfer receipt) to the conference secretariat by email to email@example.com or fax to 03-8921 7525.
Please return or fax the form to:
Secretariat International Future Scientists Conference 2021,
Pusat GENIUS@Pintar Negara,
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia,
43600 UKM Bangi,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Fax: +603 8921 7525
Registration Secretariat (FAQ only)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms. Nur Shamim binti Hamzah)
email@example.com (Mrs. Mazliza binti Mohtar)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms. Siti Nur Ain binti Sulaiman)
email@example.com (Ms. Crystal binti Iskandar )
firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms. Nurhasyimah binti Puade )
email@example.com (Mrs. Hawa Aqilah binti Hamuzan)