We provide a wide range of rehabilitation therapy services to aid the child’s recovery and to return to his daily activities.
We work closely with the Neuromedical team, the Child Development Centre and the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Service.
Services provided include:-
- Early Intervention
- Assessment and management of learning problems
- Pre-School assessment and training
- Evaluation & Training of Cognitive Skills
- Skills training to handle daily activities
- Proposal and provision of assistance tools and equipment
- Evaluation of activities at home, school and community
- Sensory Motor Therapy
- Assessment & training of social skills
- Gross Motor Skills Training
- Fine Motor Skills Training
- Behavioral Modification Training