Camera-Ready Submission Guidelines
|Media Type Requested||Part Number||ISBN||Print ISSN||Online ISSN|
All authors are required to follow the IEEE format under ‘Camera-Ready Submission Guidelines’. Failure to comply may cause your paper to be excluded from the publication.
- Prospective authors must comply with the IEEE instructions that can be found in the IEEE conference proceedings templates for Microsoft Word or LaTeX format at the IEEE website.
- The length of a paper is strictly a minimum of 4 pages and the maximum is not exceeding 6 pages with double-column.
- The similarity of your paper MUST BE LESS than 30%.
- Complete the registration with payment first before uploading the paper revision into EDAS.
PDF Instructions for Authors
1.Before creating a PDF:
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
2. Creating your PDF eXpress Account:
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site.
i. First-time users should do the following:
a) Select the New Users – Click Here link.
b) Enter the following:
– 53224X for the Conference ID
– your email address
c) Continue to enter information as prompted.
d) An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
ii. Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
3. Create a IEEE PDFeXpress® account, entering basic contact information; gets confirmation of account creation email.
4. Upload a PDF for Checking or source file(s) for Conversion; get email confirmation of file receipt.
5. Submitted PDFs are Checked for IEEE Xplore®-compatibility; source file(s) are Converted to IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs.
If a PDF is submitted: you will receive an email stating that PDF Passed or Failed the Check. If the PDF fails, a PDF Check report is attached to the email. Author goes to account and clicks “Understanding the PDF Check Report” for solutions.
If source is submitted: you will receive the IEEE PDFeXpress®-generated PDF as an attachment, and through your IEEE PDFeXpress® account. Review PDF to ensure that it views on screen and prints as you intended.
6. If necessary, revisions may be submitted (PDF or source); return to Step 2.
Make sure that there are no grammatical, spelling,
or content errors in articles prior to submitting to PDFeXpress.
7. When you have an acceptable IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF, submit this final PDF to the conference by clicking Approve button. Before that, submit the electronic copyright form by clicking Copyright link.
Follow the instructions sent via email to upload your full paper (manuscript) in PDF format via EDAS. You should receive an email notification upon successful upload.
After your paper has been uploaded, you will find at the top of the page, paper status showing format of the paper uploaded. If the uploaded paper does not meet the IEEE standards (template link given above), then an error message will indicate that the prescribed format has not been followed. Then, upload a revised PDF version in the same way that you used for the previous version. Please do not register and submit a new version as if it were a separate new paper since this will duplicate the paper registration records.
IEEE Copyright Form Submission
An IEEE copyright form must be submitted for each accepted paper. Authors can submit their copyright release via the IEEE electronic copyright function (eCF) with copyright code 53224. Such copyright releases cannot be downloaded since IEEE already has them. Each track has its own copyright options. The IEEE PUBLICATION TITLE (Journal, Magazine, Conference, Book): 2021 7th International Conference on Space Science and Communication (IconSpace).