GRA VACANCY for a research project on Optical Flow-Rate Sensing for Biomedical Engineering Using IoT Platform @ IMEN-UKM
We would like to invite applications for a Graduate Research Assistant (GRA) to work on a project on a wireless flow-rate sensing system using optical spectroscopy for an artificial kidney monitoring device based upon IoT platform.
1. Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering or Science or Physics or other relevant Degree
2. CGPA > 2.75
3. Strong interest in research and is willing to learn new skills/fields
4. Highly motivated, able to work independently, hardworking, friendly, diligent.
5. Prior experience on IoT programming and/or hardware design would be an advantage
6. Proficient in English and Bahasa Melayu (spoken and written).
7. Candidate MUST register for PhD studies at the Institute of Microengineering and Nanoelectronics (IMEN), Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.