Graduate Research Assistant (GRA) Vacancy
GRA VACANCY for a research project on Phonon Transport in Van der Waals Layered 2D Materials for Efficient Thermal Conduction @ IMEN-UKM
We would like to invite applications for a Graduate Research Assistant (GRA) to work on a project on a simulation of phonon transport in van der Waals layered 2D materials using first-principles calculations based on density functional theory (DFT).
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Full-Time M.Sc. (2 years)
1. Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Science or Physics or other relevant fields
2. CGPA > 2.75
3. Strong interest in research and is willing to learn new skills/fields
4. Highly motivated, able to work independently, hardworking, friendly, diligent.
5. Proficient in English and Bahasa Melayu (spoken and written).
6. Candidate MUST register for M.Sc. studies at the Institute of Microengineering and Nanoelectronics (IMEN), Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.