Programs offered by the department are:
- · Bachelor of Science in Architecture (3 years)
- PostGraduate (Taught Course)
- · Master of Architecture with Honours (2 years)
- PostGraduate (Research)
- · Master of Architecture (MSc)
- · Doctor Philosophy (PhD)
The faculty adopted the semester system. This system divides the academic session of two periods of similar length and distinctive. A semester consists of several weeks of lectures, tutorials, laboratories and so on, week mid-semester holidays and exams. In this system, students gather the number of units required to earn a degree within the period allowed.
The minimum period is five (5) semesters and a maximum of ten (10) semester, subject to existing regulations.
Students must take and pass at least one hundred twenty two (122) credit hours.