The Engineering Summer School UKM (ESSU) is all about engineering and technologies. ESSU 2021 is offering a 4-week virtual programme that provides you with the opportunity to study the various engineering disciplines. A total of 5 undergraduate courses from 5 different engineering majors and 1 postgraduate course are offered which will run concurrently with about 42 hours of 3 credits will be awarded to participants upon successful completion of Programme based on the assessment. By joining this summer programme, students can learn more about Malaysian culture, leadership and communication through activities organized by UKM Global which are included in this programme.
- Home university’s Coordinator nominates students at (https://forms.gle/VrooDEmgHKxCuEx89) by
12th July 2021 (Monday).
- Applicant submits the application form at (https://forms.gle/xCxUsRbYX65ai7om6) by
15th July 2021 (Thursday).
- UKM Global will do application review and clarification.
- The offer of acceptance will be issued out after the selection period.
Requirements and Eligibility
- Undergraduate student from science and technology background.
- Be nominated by the home university.
- Registered as a full-time student at home university.
- Have good English proficiency in both speaking and writing.
- Must agree to abide by the rules and regulations of UKM or hosts.
Be prepared to follow each scheduled session throughout the programme.