- Must be a student registering at UMAP’s pledged universities /colleges in full member countries/ territories.
- Age between 18 – 23 years old as of April 30th, 2020 (preferable)
- Must possess a good command of English Language, with one of the following proficiency scores:
- IELTS: overall score of 5.0 or
- TOEFL: overall score of 61 iBT/ 173 CBT / 500 PBT or
- TOEIC: overall Score of 650 or D. Score on another English proficiency test equivalent to the those mentioned above.
*A student who meets either of the conditions below is exempt from the proficiency test requirements above:
- The student is a native English speaker or a citizen from a country in which English is an official language; or
- English is the primary medium of instruction at their university/institution.
- Must submit a package of application materials, the content of which will be announced on the UMAP website.
- Friendly and enthusiastic personality to participate and contribute to the UMAP 2019 Summer Program.
- Be physically fit to travel and able to engage in all activities such walking and simple hiking.
- Must obtain a permit to enter Malaysia as stated in the following website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Malaysia, https://www.kln.gov.my/web/guest/home if required.
- Program fees, such as tuition, accommodation, activities, local transportation and welcome/farewell parties will be covered by the organizer. Participants must be responsible for own expenses for travel arrangements to Malaysia, and medical insurance. Be willing to attend and participate in all lectures and activities included in UMAP Discovery Camp 2020.
How To Apply?
For any inquiries, please contact UMAP Discovery Camp 2020 Organising Scretariat:
Email of Malaysia NS: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +603 – 89214188 / + 603 – 89214797 / +603 8921 4687
Contact Person: Mr. Nur Haiqal Rawlins Una Abdullah / Mr. Harfiz Rasul Mohamad