Corporate Publication & Speeches
The Corporate Publications and Text of Speeches Unit manages and coordinates the corporate communications publications that are published by PKK. In addition, the division is also responsible for writing and editing the speeches, messages and forewords in souvenir books for the senior management of the University.
The main objective of corporate publishing is to disseminate the latest information on teaching and learning, research and the services available at the University while upholding the image and good name of the University. The corporate publications are also aimed at publicising activities and happenings at UKM to better inform society in general and vested interests.
- Publish the University’s official bulletins – a Bahasa Malaysia quarterly titled SENADA and an international quarterly in English, RESONANCE.
- Produce special publications such as collections of speeches and event management manual based on requirement.
- Write and edit speeches for the University’s senior management – the Chancellor, Pro-Chancellors, Chairman of the University’s Board of Directors, Vice-Chancellor, Deputy Vice-Chancellors and their representatives.
- Write and edit forewords to souvenir books for the senior management – the Chancellor, Pro-Chancellors, Chairman of the University’s Board of Directors, Vice-Chancellor, Deputy Vice-Chancellors and their representatives.
- Source and prepare news articles and features as contents for SENADA and RESONANCE.
- Assist in the publication of the UKM Annual Report that is prepared by the Registrar’s Department.
For further particulars, please contact:
Saipulizam Abd. Ghani
Tel: +603 8921 5053
Tel: +603 8921 3788