Google Translator

Disclaimer Third Language Translation

Please note that the page which will be displayed later after translations have been made is an automatic computer translation. The odds that the content will differ from the original cannot be avoided. We are not responsible on any damage or wrong information which might occur from the contents which has been translated. Official content is only at the original page which is in English or Malay.

Centre for Corporate Communications

Frequently Asked Questions

How to contact PKK?

Main Office
Centre for Corporate Communications,
The National University of Malaysia,
Level 2, Chancellory Building, 43000 UKM, Bangi Selangor
Tel: +603 8921 5540 / 4142 / 3370
Fax: +603 8921 4097

Annex Office
Centre for Corporate Communications,
The National University of Malaysia,
Wisma Media, Danau Golf Resort, 43000 UKM, Bangi Selangor
Tel: +603 8921 5426 / 5436
Fax: +603 8921 3255

My faculty will organise an event soon. Can we get PKK’s photographer to record the event?

PKK does provide services of a photographer to cover such an event. Please contact  PKK for more info.

My institute will be signing an MOU with a Japanese company in Malaysia. Can we get assistance from PKK in handling the signing ceremony?

PKK can provide assistance for the MOU signing ceremony. However,  please contact UKM Legal Unit to prepare the MOU documents.

I found UKM videos are published in youtube. Can I contribute videos prepared by my faculty to be published in Web TV UKM and also youtube?

For the time being we only include videos in Web TV UKM and youtube those  videos produced by PKK, with a few exceptions. However, suitable videos produced by faculties can also be published. Please contact PKK for further discussion.

I find UKM has UKM News Portal and Web TV which publish news on research and events. My research group is doing a research and we want the research information to be published in the news and Web TV. How can we do this?

UKM News Portal and Web TV welcome activities related to research. Generally, UKM News portal published research activities which have research results. However, please contact the news portal and web tv office at Wisma Media, at Danau Golf Resorts, UKM, for further discussions.

I want to contribute articles to Resonance and Senada, the UKM Corporate publications. How can I do this?

Your contributions are most welcomed. Articles should be on UKM or related to UKM. Resonance is published in English and distributed internationally, while Senada in published in the Malay language. Please contact  the respective editorial boards for further information.

Who prepares the design for insertion in the digital board?

The person wishing to insert the information will have to prepare the design based on the guideline provided. Please read the guideline by clicking here.

Can we include news of a death or birth in Buletin Terkini Portal E-warga?

Buletin e-warga carries news of death of staff members or their families. However, news of birth is not. Please fill in the online form to insert news of death.

Can we invite PKK officer to sit in our faculty’s conference activity?

Generally, a PKK officer sits on committee at the UKM level. For activities at the faculty level, PKK provides assistance either at the beginning or at the end of preparation of a conference.

How do we get PKK to assist us in promoting our activity for the general public?

For public consumption, PKK can assist to get the activity to be published in local media and to issue press release. Please contact PKK’s media relations officer.

Nastura Nasir
Assistant Registrar
Centre for Corporate Communications
Tel : 03 8921 5151
Email :

My faculty is organising an international seminar. We want to let UKM staf and outsiders know about this seminar. How do I enlist the help of Centre for Corporate Communications?

For internal dissemination, such information can be published in Bulletin Terkini in Portal E-warga dan also digital board. Please read the guideline provided. Request to publish in Bulletin Terkini and Digital Board can be made online. Please click here to get the form and also the guideline.