Disclaimer Third Language Translation

Please note that the page which will be displayed later after translations have been made is an automatic computer translation. The odds that the content will differ from the original cannot be avoided. We are not responsible on any damage or wrong information which might occur from the contents which has been translated. Official content is only at the original page which is in English or Malay.

Centre For Educational Extension


Visa and Student Pass

  1. When can i come to Malaysia to register?
    You may come to Malaysia within 7 days before your registration date. Please ensure that you submit your passport and post arrival medical report within 7 days after arrival.

  2. I have submitted my passport for the student pass sticker issuance. When can i collect my passport?
    Please monitor your applications via EMGS application tracking website. Once your application has reached 100%, please come to PKP on the next working day to collect your passport. You are also required to show the email and return the passport submission letter to our staff when collecting your passport.

  3. When can i collect my iKad and medical card?
    our iKad and medical card will be available a few weeks after your student pass is issued. PKP will then send you an email once it is ready to be collected. Please ensure that your email is active, and show the email to our staff when collecting your iKad / medical card.

  4. When should i renew my student pass?
    You may renew your student pass as early as 3 months or at least 2 months before the expiry date of your student pass. Please refer to the Student Pass Renewal Form in PKP’s website and submit all required documents to HESA counter, Level 1 PKP.

  5. Where can i find more information regarding my student pass and visa?
    Information regarding your visa and student pass can be found at PKP’s website. You may also refer to https://educationmalaysia.gov.my/. We encourage that you read the FAQ section as it is also helpful to understand more about the process and procedures involved in EMGS and Immigration Department. If you could not find what you are looking for, you may contact EMGS at enquiry@emgs.com.my.

  6. What happens if i overstay?
    A special pass application is required for your stay, and your Personal Bond may be forfeited.

Popups Powered By : XYZScripts.com