Greetings from the Centre for International Engagement (CIE), Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UniMAP)!
We are pleased to inform you that Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UniMAP) will be hosting the Asia Summer Program 2021 (ASP 2021) and it will be conducted fully online from the 16th of August 2021 to the 29th of August 2021. This summer program will be the platform for students to exchange ideas, and it encourages sharing of ideas, knowledge, and experience on many related aspects regarding our daily life and will surely promote friendship between the participating universities. The pandemic does not limit us to successfully work together to consistently conduct virtual mobility programs that will surely benefit many students of the participating universities. It allows open and constructive discussion spaces for students from very different educational, linguistic and cultural backgrounds.
Call for registrations is open on June 28, 2021, at https://aspafw2021.unimap.edu.my/asp.html
Who can participate?
ASP 2021 is open to all undergraduate students of registered institutions of higher learning in Asia, across all academic disciplines.
What will you get? (As a participating student)
- Up to FOUR (4) credits transferable as part of or additional credits to your academic transcript from your home university
- ONE (1) Certificate of Participation
- Academic transcript from the host university with the achieved grades
- Special Awards and Scholarships for exceptional students
- Enhanced communication skills
- First-hand cross-cultural experience
What will you get? (Participating Universities)
- Internationalization of home university (Ranking and Rating)
- Recorded student virtual mobility at the international level
- Improved international visibility among partner universities and the participating students
- Fostering international networking for further collaboration.
Register your interest with us now!
Looking forward to seeing you at ASP 2021!