Participant can choose to register for Conference with Winter School or Conference only. For those who want to join the Winter School, the Winter School activity will be conducted at 27 Feb 2024 which is one day before the conference day. If you register for Conference only you will have full access to all areas of 2-days conference (28-29 February 2024). This includes, keynote speeches, oral and poster presentations, complimentary conference kit, teas/coffee breaks, lunches and digital certificate! The conference fee is valid for one person only. Refer table below for the event fee structure.
Early bird registration due:
30th November 2023 31st JANUARY 2024
5% discount on top of conference fee is available for:
Proof of membership is required upon payment.
It includes access to the conference scientific programme and exhibition areas, conference kit, coffee, tea breaks and lunches and digital certificate. Accommodation and transportation to conference venue is not provided.
All cancellations must be notified in writing via email to the secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org for processing. Please note that the cancellation or a refund request is not acceptable by phone. In case of a refund request for a bank transfer payment, the handling fee (USD 20 or RM50) will be deducted from the refund. Refund payments will be made after the Conference.
–Cancellation before 31 December 2023 (12:00 am MYT) : 50% Refund
-Cancellation after 31 December 2023 (12:00 am MYT) : No Refund
Replacement of transfer is allowed provided the replacement is from the same organisation and upon receipt of a written request from the person to be replaced on or before December 31, 2023 (MYT).
The information you provide will be treated in strict confidence. It will be used by the Centre for Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine (CTERM) Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) and its appointed agent for the purposes of registration and related administration procedures for this event. To allow us to keep you notified of our programme, we may use your personal information to contact you. You may choose to stop receiving our notification by email us at email@example.com
1. The decision of the Organisers shall be final and conclusive.
2. Registrations are subject to acceptance on a first come, first served basis.
3. The registration will not be processed or confirmed if payment is not received. The Registration Fees depend on the date of your payment is received and confirmed by the Secretariat. The fees may be adjusted accordingly if the payment is not received by the relevant deadline. The registration will be completed upon settling of the payment. An official receipt will be issued after clearance of the payment.
4. Written confirmation will be sent upon receipt of your registration form and full payment. If you have not received confirmation email within 2-weeks, please contact Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The Conference Programme is subject to change without prior notice.
6. All enquiries, changes, and cancellations should be made in writing to the secretariat.