The conference accepts abstract submission in English only.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee before accepted into either the oral or poster presentation at the conference.
The conference scientific committee welcomes abstract addressing any of the following scopes:
-From bench to bedside
-3D tissue -engineered models in-vitro
-Biomaterial approaches for sustainable tissue engineering
-Biomaterial and cell-based approaches for clinical application
-Biomaterial-based delivery technologies
-Stem cells: Road to commercialisation
-Stem cells and derivatives
-Gene therapy approaches in tissue regeneration
-GMP practice in tissue engineering & regenerative medicine
-Wellness and ageing
The abstract must be submitted through the conference registration gateway.
All abstract must be submitted before
15 September 2023 31st December 2023 (12:00AM MYT).
At least one author per submitted abstract must be registered for the conference. Abstracts for which no author has registered for the conference within the registration deadline, will not be included in the Abstracts Book.
Registered author may only submit maximum of 2 abstracts only.
During submission, author will have to decide to present on oral or poster presentation.
Abstract scoring and acceptance criteria will be based on:
– Clarity of experimental design and methods
– Quality of results and conclusions
– Clarity and quality of writing
Notification email will be sent to registered email to notify your abstract acceptance. Notification email will start to be delivered on 15th January 2024 onward and author must register by the registration deadline.
Kindly ensure the email provided is correct to avoid missing the notification.
Only abstract accepted for oral and poster presentations coming from registered authors will be published in the Conference Abstract Book.
1. Abstracts can only be submitted in English.
2. Abstracts cannot exceed 300 words and must include background, methods, results and conclusions reported in one single text block.
3. The title should clearly identify the content of the abstract.
4. Please indicate the presenting author where required in the template.
5. Please remember that authors’ names and affiliations must always be written in the same way.
6. The theme from among the ones listed above should be indicated clearly.
7. Maximum only 6 number of keywords are accepted.
8. No images can be submitted.
9. Do not include bibliography.
1. Please insert Authors’ names in the correct order as they should appear on your abstract publication.
2. If you’re author of more than one abstract, please insert your complete name and surname each time in the same way, otherwise you’ll appear every times with different names. In case you wish to change the order, you can change it.
3. Please note that the corresponding author e-mail will be used for any communication concerning this abstract.
IMPORTANT: You must provide all the required data in the abstract registration procedure. Your e-mail address will be the only way to inform you about the status of your abstract. Make sure your e-mail address is correct.
The invitation to submit an abstract does not constitute an offer to pay travel, accommodation or registration costs associated with the Conference. Similarly, no presenter fee is paid to authors of accepted abstracts.