2nd International Conference On Recent Advances In Automotive Engineering & Mobility Research (ReCAR 2013)
The ReCAR 2013 Organising Committee cordially invites submissions of high quality research papers reporting original work on, but not limited to, the following topics of interest:
- Materials Characterisation
- Computational & Simulation Methods in Automotive Applications
- Experimental Mechanics
- Advanced Manufacturing in Automotive Industries
- Signal Processing & Automotive Electronics
- Mathematical Modelling & Optimisation in Automotive Applications
- Noise, Vibration & Harshness
- Fuel & Combustion
- Vehicle Dynamics & Control
- Automotive Mechatronics
- Automotive Design
- Hybrid & Electric Vehicle
- Green Energy Technology
- Safety, Comfort & Ergonomics
- Traffic & Transport
- Standards, Policies & Regulations
- Other Related Topics in Automotive Engineering
Selected high quality papers will be published in the journals International Review of Mechanical Engineering (IREME) [ISSN: 1970-8734] and International Journal of Automotive & Mechanical Engineering (IJAME) [ISSN: 2229-8649], both indexed by SCOPUS.
All other accepted papers will be published in Applied Mechanics and Materials [ISSN: 1660-9336, Trans Tech Publications] indexed by ISI (ISTP).
Each registered participant will receive an android tablet containing complete proceedings and conference information.