Jurnal Kejuruteraan (Journal of Engineering) is published by UKM Press (Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Publisher). It is a medium to publish scholarly articles by the research community all over the region. It acts as a forum for the publication of review, research and technical papers in all engineering and built environment related areas (Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Electronic and Systems, Mechanical, Built Environment, Engineering Education and Engineering Management).
Commencing from 2021, we are giving a priority to the submission of review papers to be published. Our aim is to create an understanding of the topic for the readers by discussing the findings presented in recent research papers.
Jurnal Kejuruteraan is indexed in ESCI in Web of Science, Asean Citation Index, DOAJ, Google Scholar, Cite Factor, GIF, UIF, My Cite, My Jurnal, ICI, DRJI, IBI, Ulrichsweb, SJIF, UDL Edge, Focus, BASE, IIJIF, World Wide Science, OCLC World Cat & EZB.
Being a non-profit journal, we do not charge publication or processing fees from the author(s) for publishing in the regular issue.
Publication will be four times yearly (February, May, August and November). We hereby cordially invite you to send your manuscripts for our next publication.
- Load Forecasting Using Time Series Models
Fadhilah, A.R., Mahendran, S., Amir, H.H., Izham, Z.A.
- Two Component Injection Moulding of Bi-material of Stainless Steel and Yttria Stabilized Zirconia – Green Part
Ukwueze, U.B., Sulong, A.B., Muhammad, N., Sajuri, Z.
- A Simplified Elastic Composite Floor Section Analysis with Incomplete Interaction
Ahmed, E., Wan Badaruzzaman, W.H., Rashid, A.K.
- Effect of Chemical Treatments and Coupling Agents on the Properties of Unidirectional Jute Fiber Reinforced Polypropylene Composite
Roy, S.K., Khan, G.M.A., Haque, M.A., Alam, M.S.
- Fatigue Analysis of Hybrid Composites of Kenaf/Kevlar Fibre Reinforced Epoxy Composites
Paudzi, M.K.F.M., Abdullah, M.F., Ali, A.
- Characterization of Metal Injection Molding (MIM) Feedstock Based on Water Soluble Binder System
Ismail, M.H., Muhamad, N., Omar, M.A.
- A Rapid and Non-Destructive Technique in Determining The Ripeness of Oil Palm Fresh Fruit Bunch (FFB)
Zulkifli, Z.M., Hashim, F.H., Raj, T., Huddin, A.B.
- Physical Properties of Halloysite Nanotubes-Polyvinyl Alcohol Nanocomposites using Malonic Acid Crosslinked
Gaaz, T.S., Hussein, E.K., Al-Amiery, A.A.
- Microstructural Properties of Semisolid Welded Joints for AISI D2 Tool Steel
Mohammed, M.N., Omar, M.Z., Syarif, J., Sajuri, Z., Salleh, M.S., Alhawari, K.S.
- Kenaf Fiber Composites: A Review on Synthetic and Biodegradable Polymer Matrix
Tholibona, D., Tharazia, I., Sulong, A.B., (…), Mohd Radzuan, N.A., Hui, D.
- A Review on Existing Sensors and Devices for Inspecting Railway Infrastructure
Falamarzi, A., Moridpour, S., Nazem, M
- Validation of Numerical Modelling Techniques in Unsaturated Slope Behaviour
Mohd Taib, A., Taha, M.R., Abang Hasbollah, D.Z.
- Formation of Spheroidal Microstructure in Semi-solid State of Al–4.8Si–2.8Cu-0.5Mg Aluminium Alloy
Arif, M.A.M., Omar, M.Z., Sajuri, Z.
- Micro Hybrid Energy Harvester Circuit for Biomedical Application
Sampe, J., Semsudin, N.A.A., Zulkifli, F.F., Majlis, B.Y.
- Comparison between Mixtures of Asphalt with Palm Oil Shells and Coconut Shells as Additives
Al-Mansob, R.A, Amiruddin, I., Algorafi Mohammed, A., Mohammad Hesam, H., Mojtaba Shojaei, B.
- Shear Strength Parameters of Unsaturated Residual Soils
Huat, B.B.K., Ali, F.H., Abdullah, A., Mariappan, S., Hashim, S.
- Applications of Machine Learning to Friction Stir Welding Process Optimization
Tauqir, N., Mohammed, A., Qasim, Z., Davut, S.
- Development of Road Maintenance Inventory in UKM by using Aerial
Fifi Susanti, S., Maulud Khairul Nizam, A., Faiz Arif Wan Shafrina Wan Mohd, J., Rahman Abdul Aziz, A., Muhammad, M.
- Auditing Road Maintenance Work using Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
Safie Aimi Nadira, M., Maulud Khairul Nizam, A., Jaafar Wan Shafrina Wan, M., (…), Muhammad, M., Othman, J.
- Generation of Artificial Road Profile for Automobile Spring Durability Analysis
Kong, Y.S., Abdullah, S., Schramm, D., Omar, M.Z., Haris, S.M.