Assoc. Prof. Dr. Dee Chang Fu (Chang Fu Dee)
PhD, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, National University of Malaysia
Office : B2 Level 4, Research Complex, Institute of Microengineering and Nanoelectronics (IMEN), Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
Tel : +(603)- 89118546
Email : cfdee(a)ukm.edu.my, deechangfu(a)gmail.com
Chang Fu Dee is currently working as associate professor at Institute of Microengineering and Nanoelectronics (IMEN), Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM). He got his B. Sc. in Physics, M. Sc. in organic electronic from Physics Department, University of Malaya and pursued his PhD under the National Science Fellowship at The National University of Malaysia. He was doing research on GaN technology when he worked as postdoctoral fellow at Compound Semiconductor Device Laboratory, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan. His main research fields are nano-material synthesis, characterization and applications.
Nanostructures growth, Compound semiconductor, Gas sensors, Bio-sensors and solar cell applications for nanostructure materials
Recent Selected publications
- Hafzaliza Erny Zainal Abidin, Poh Choon Ooi, Teck Yaw Tiong, Noraini Marsi, Abrar Ismardi, Mimiwaty Mohd Noor, Nik Amni Fathi Nik Zaini Fathi, Norazreen Abd Aziz, Siti Kudnie Sahari, Gandi Sugandi, Jumril Yunas, Chang Fu Dee, Burhanuddin Yeop Majlis, Azrul Azlan Hamzah, Stress and Deformation of Optimally Shaped Silicon Microneedles for Transdermal Drug Delivery, Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2020 In press.
- Sh Nadzirah, U Hashim, Subash CB Gopinath, NA Parmin, Azrul Azlan Hamzah, Hung Wei Yu, Chang Fu Dee, Titanium dioxide–mediated resistive nanobiosensor for E. coli O157: H7, Microchimica Acta 187 (4), 1-9
- A Karim, Siti Shafura, Yuzuru Takamura, Phan Trong Tue, Nguyen Thanh Tung, Jamal Kazmi, Chang Fu Dee, Burhanuddin Yeop Majlis, Mohd Ambri Mohamed, Developing Conductive Highly Ordered Zinc Oxide Nanorods by Acetylacetonate-Assisted Growth, Materials 13 (5), 1136.
- Fahimeh Darvish, Navid Mostofi Sarkari, Mohammadreza Khani, Esmaeil Eslami, Babak Shokri, Mohsen Mohseni, Morteza Ebrahimi, Mahdi Alizadeh, Chang Fu Dee, Direct plasma treatment approach based on non-thermal gliding arc for surface modification of biaxially-oriented polypropylene with post-exposure hydrophilicity improvement and minus aging effects, Applied Surface Science 509 (2020) 144815
- Kong Eng Ng, Poh Choon Ooi, Muhammad Aniq Shazni Mohammad Haniff, Boon Tong Goh, Chang Fu Dee, Wei Sea Chang, M.F. Mohd Razip Wee, Mohd Ambri Mohamed, Performance of all-solution-processed, durable 2D MoS2 flakes-BaTiO3 nanoparticles in polyvinylidene fluoride matrix nanogenerator devices using N-methyl-2-pyrrolidone polar solvent, Journal of Alloys and Compounds 820 (2020) 153160
- Poh Choon Ooi, Muhammad Aniq Shazni Mohammad Haniff, MF Mohd Razip Wee, Boon Tong Goh, Chang Fu Dee, Mohd Ambri Mohamed, Burhanuddin Yeop Majlis, Electrical transportation mechanisms of molybdenum disulfide flakes-graphene quantum dots heterostructure embedded in polyvinylidene fluoride polymer, Scientific Reports, 9 (1) 6761, 2019. (011 2018)
- Chia-Hsun Wu, Jian-You Chen, Ping-Cheng Han, Ming-Wen Lee, Kun-Sheng Yang, Huan-Chung Wang, Po-Chun Chang, Quang Ho Luc, Yueh-Chin Lin, Chang-Fu Dee, Azrul Azlan Hamzah, Edward Yi Chang Normally-Off Tri-Gate GaN MIS-HEMTs with 0.76 mΩ·cm2 Specific On-Resistance for Power Device Applications, IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, Volume: 66, Issue: 8, 2019. (2.704 2018)
- Fahimeh Darvish, Navid Mostofi Sarkari, Mohammadreza Khani, Esmaeil, Eslami, Babak Shokri, Mohsen Mohseni, Morteza Ebrahimi, Mahdi Alizadeh, Chang Fu Dee, Direct plasma treatment approach based on non-thermal gliding arc for surface modification of biaxially-oriented polypropylene with post-exposure hydrophilicity improvement and minus aging effects, Applied Surface Science, In Press, Corrected Proof.
- Navid Mostofi Sarkari, Fahimeh Darvish, Mohsen Mohseni,⁎, Morteza Ebrahimi, Mohammadreza Khani, Esmaeil Eslami, Babak Shokri, Mahdi Alizadeh, Chang Fu Dee, Surface characterization of an organosilane-grafted moisture-crosslinked polyethylene compound treated by air atmospheric pressure nonequilibrium gliding arc plasma, Applied Surface Science, 490, 436-450, 2019.
- Hossein Mohammadi, Huda Abdullah, Dee Chang Fu, P Susthitha Menon, Iraj Sadegh Amiri, Correction to: Analytical modeling and simulation of a fully depleted three-gate silicon MESFET on SOI material, Journal of Computational Electronics, 1, 2019. (1.637, 2018)
- Solid-State Limited Nucleation of NiSi/SiC Core-Shell Nanowires by Hot-Wire Chemical Vapor Deposition, Mahdi Alizadeh, Poh Choon Ooi, Muhammad Firdaus bin Omar, Chang Fu Dee, Boon Tong Goh, 2019/1, Materials, 12, 674, 2019. (2.972, 2018)
- Navid Mostofi Sarkaria, Fahimeh Darvishb,c, Mohsen Mohsenia, Morteza Ebrahimia, Mohammadreza Khanib, Esmaeil Eslamic,d, Babak Shokrib,e, Mahdi Alizadehf,g, Chang Fu Dee, Surface characterization of an organosilane-grafted moisture-crosslinked polyethylene compound treated by air atmospheric pressure nonequilibrium gliding arc plasma, Applied Surface Science 490 (2019) 436–450. (5.155, 2018)
- Fabrication of indium-tin-oxide free, all-solution-processed flexible nanogenerator device using nanocomposite of barium titanate and graphene quantum dots in pol… EA Bakar, MA Mohamed, PC Ooi, MFMR Wee, CF Dee, BY Majlis, Organic Electronics, Article in Press
https://doi.org/10.1016/j.orgel.2018.06.006 (3.495, 2018)
- N Sihar, TY Tiong, CF Dee, PC Ooi, AA Hamzah, MA Mohamed, BY Majlis, Ultraviolet Light-Assisted Copper Oxide Nanowires Hydrogen Gas Sensor, Nanoscale research letters, 13 (1), 150 2018
https://doi.org/10.1186/s11671-018-2566-6 (3.159, 2018)
- SS Liao, CL Chuang, YC Lin, CF Dee, BY Majlis, EY Chang, Effect of surface passivation by a low pressure and temperature environment-grown thermal oxide layer for multi-crystalline silicon solar cells, Thin Solid Films, Volume 660, August 2018, 1-9 2018
https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tsf.2018.05.047 (1.888, 2018)
- H Abdullah, CF Dee, PS Menon, A modified two-dimensional analytical model for short-channel fully depleted SOI MESFET’s, H Mohammadi, Microelectronics Reliability 83, 173-179, Apr 2018
https://doi.org/10.1016/j.microrel.2018.03.004 (1.483, 2018)
- KH Tan, FS Lim, AZY Toh, XX Zheng, CF Dee, BY Majlis, SP Chai, Tunable Spectrum Selectivity for Multiphoton Absorption with Enhanced Visible Light Trapping in ZnO Nanorods, Small, 1704053, Apr 2018.
https://doi.org/10.1002/smll.201704053 (10.856, 2018)
- CH Wu, XX Zheng, SK Singh, CF Dee, BY Majlis, Analysis of Leakage Current Mechanism for Ni/Au Schottky Contact on InAlGaN/GaN HEMT, F Lumbantoruan, Physica Status Solidi (a): Applications and Materials Science, 1700741, Apr 2018.
https://doi.org/10.1002/pssa.201700741 (1.606, 2018)
- PC Ooi, MFMR Wee, CF Dee, CC Yap, MM Salleh, BY Majlis, Fabrication of transparent bistable switching memory device using plasma polymerized hexamethyldisiloxane layers with embedded graphene quantum dots, Thin Solid Films, 645, 45-50, 2018 Jan 2018
https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tsf.2017.10.044 (1.888, 2018)
Looking for Graduated Research Assistant (GRA) for a joint-supervision MSc/PhD research course between NCTU, Taiwan and UKM, Malaysia in the field of Nanomaterial Research, Gallium Nitride based Device/Sensor, Pulsed laser deposition (PLD) for thin film deposition.
We are currently seeking potential candidates to fill up full-time MSc / PhD research positions in developing a nanostructured based gas / chemical / bio sensor, Gallium Nitride based Device, Sensor or working on the synthesis of nanomaterials / thin-film based device using pulsed laser deposition system / electrochemical deposition system.
This position is opened to all Malaysia citizen who have completed their undergraduate or postgraduate study (MSc) or a researcher from a research institution. Candidates with excellent academic results will have entitled for MSc/PhD scholarship. Well performing candidate may be selected to enroll to a collaboration /co-supervising / attachment program between Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) and National Chiao Tung University (NCTU) in Taiwan. Selected candidates may also be provided monthly allowance when conducting research in Taiwan. He/She will have opportunity to complete full/partial of the research work at NCTU, Taiwan.
Applicants must be Malaysian and will have at least a good honours BSc/BEng degree or equivalent degree from a recognized university in Electronic & Electrical Engineering, Science & technology, Science or a related discipline. Applicant is expected to demonstrate dedicated and independent research ability throughout the entire project.
If you have any queries regarding the vacancy please contact
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Dee Chang Fu
Institute of Microengineering and Nanoelectronics (IMEN)
Level 4, Research Complex,
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (National University of Malaysia, UKM),
43600 Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
Email :firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Website : http://www.ukm.edu.my/cfdee