Bioprospecting for Therapeutics
A research cluster that focuses on broad-spectrum studies from fundamental to translational. Research subject involves natural materials consisting of fauna and flora which ultimately produce products for the benefit of society and the nation in the future.
- Therapeutics development for melioidosis
- Antiviral mechanisms against Herpes Simplex Virus
- Host-directed therapeutics for infections
- Vaccine development for Eimeria sp.
- Interaction of therapeutic phytochemicals of kratom with human transport proteins using biophysical and bioinformatics methods
- Biophysical and bioinformatics insights into the interactions of isoguvacine and its derivatives with the GABA receptor and human transport proteins
- Data-driven discovery of antimicrobial peptides using machine-learning and in silico approach
- Molecular dynamic simulation of antimicrobial peptides against therapeutic receptor candidates
Natural product development for reproductive health Novel antimicrobials from nature