The fifth meeting of 2017 International Conference on Space Science and Communication (IconSpace2017) was held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on 3-5 May 2017. The special issue (SI) on Space Science will be primarily devoted to space science studies and contain the papers presented at this particular meeting.
Topics of Interest:
Papers on space science-related topics, for example, all aspects of design, theory, and realization are of interest. The scope and interest for the special issue include but are limited to the following. Paper being out of scope for JASTP will be rejected without a review process.
· Solar system and astronomical instrumentation
· Education astronomy and public outreach
· Space policy and governance
· Space tourism and exploration
· Space weather and space climate
· Upper and lower atmosphere
· Antenna for space communication
· Space remote sensing applications
· Earth and environmental sciences Continue reading